Community Forum

The Gifted s02e04 is NOT available in HD on X1

Problem Solver

The Gifted s02e04 is NOT available in HD on X1

Fox's "The Gifted", s02e04 "outMatched", is NOT available in HD when using Xfinity On Demand with an X1 cable box.  It is only available in  SD.

This episode is NOT available at all when using the Xfinity Stream Beta app on a Samsung smart TV.

This episode IS available in HD when using the Xfinity Stream website on a PC, and when using the Xfinity Stream app on an Android phone.

Official Employee

Re: The Gifted s02e04 is NOT available in HD on X1

Hello, Tcalg. Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns about this episode of The Gifted. 

I would like to look into this issue further for you and possibly get this escalated so we can have it added to our On-Demand library. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

I recieved a private message regarding this issue, but I prefer to keep these discussions as public as possible to benefit other Comcast customers.

As I said in my original post, this episode (The Gifted, s02e04) has always been available in HD on mobile.  The problem has never been about mobile.  As I stated, and will state again:

The episode is NOT available in HD on an X1 cable box, and is only available in SD.

The episode is NOT available at all on the Xfinity Stream Beta app for Samsung Smart TVs.

Official Employee

I am now closing this post out. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out again and post!

Thank you for being a part of our forums!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!