Community Forum

Survivor s38 ep 11

Regular Visitor

Re: Survivor s38 ep 11

@RobtF013 Did you see the posts regarding the different "versions" of the episodes? The latest news is that CBS will be sending out a different (hopefully corrected) version of episode 11 at midnight--after the new episode airs.
I doubt anyone has been able to watch it free with Xfinity unless they watched it live. It seems like we just have to wait.  
About the technicians, it's so disappointing that it's hit or miss when it comes to speaking with someone knowledgable.  I sometimes try CHAT instead of the phone (or the other way around) when I feel that the person I just spoke to didn't understand me, so you could try that next time, but regarding this issue, I assume your modem is not related. I'm curious what exactly they said was wrong with your modem. That happened to me once and I bought a new one only to find out from the second person I spoke to that it wasn't a problem. I'd recommend you get a second opinion, unless the in-home visit is free and you were given a concrete explanation of the reason for the vist. Good luck!

RobtF013 wrote:

technician ... said that my modem...was at fault and that they would have to send out a technician ....  Did all the other posters get their problem resolved?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Survivor s38 ep 11

If anyone's wondering, episodes 11 and 12 seem to now be available and complete, for "free."

Official Employee

Re: On demand survivor ep 11 cutting off

Hi MovieLover5. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: On demand survivor ep 11 cutting off

Hi Dmuva. I did not receive a private message from you. This thread is now locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!