Subscription for Forum

Regular Visitor

Subscription for Forum

Want to watch Secret lifes of The American Teenager
Expert

Re: Subscription to Freeform

@Caramckinley wrote:
Want to watch Secret lifes of The American Teenager

If Freeform is not in your plan you would need to upgrade to the plan that has that network with the additional cost.  You cannot add just Freeform à la carte.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Would love to watch these old favorites again and my grandchildren would be seeing them for the first time. What shows will be seeing and what isbthecost? I'm disabled and crippled. I was a competitor in Barrelracing in the rodeo circuits and all over the US. Now my hobby is being confined to the couch and TV. Lol. Comcast was supposed to hook my tv/ internet up and only charge me $25 last month so I could have internet , I couldn't afford the installment fee. But they still charged $70. I had to pay it in stall me ts. So please turn it on. If it cant afford it I'll go back to my other plan . Thanks for your time. Cara McKinley
Official Employee Digital Care

Hello All! 

We appreciate you expressing your interest in the Freeform channel here on the Forums. @Again is correct, In order to receive this channel if it is available in your area, we can assist you with package pricing information to upgrade your package if needed. In order to assist you, can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a Private Message, please click "Comcast_Support” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!