Community Forum

Starz

New Poster

Starz

Why can't we see past seasons of STARZ, why must we pay for past seasons when we already pay for the STARZ premium channel?

Expert

Re: Starz

@Dottip wrote:

Why can't we see past seasons of STARZ, why must we pay for past seasons when we already pay for the STARZ premium channel?

STARZ determines that, not Comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Administrator

Re: Starz

@Dottip wrote:

@Dottip,

As mentioned by Expert Again, Comcast does not determine what content is paid and what content is free. This decision is made by the channel operators and Comcast simply passes along whatever content is provided to us to our customers. 

If there are specific shows from STARZ that you are interested in or would like to discuss when they will be available to you free of charge, you can contact STARZ directly here: https://www.starz.com/settings/feedback or via phone: 855-247-9175

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!