Community Forum

Siren Season 1 some episodes not free?

Regular Contributor

Siren Season 1 some episodes not free?

The second season of this series is going to start at the end of the month, I thought I'd watch the first season since there's really not much new on right now. I watched episode 1 and 2 but when I got to episode 3 it prompts me to "buy it" for either $1.99 in SD or $2.99 in HD. I notice that episodes 1, 2, 5, 9, 10 are available for free but episodes 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 want me to pay for them.

I am paying for the Disney channel on which this show appears, so why exactly are some of the episodes free and others asking me to pay?

Expert

Re: Siren Season 1 some episodes not free?

@NormAtHome wrote:

The second season of this series is going to start at the end of the month, I thought I'd watch the first season since there's really not much new on right now. I watched episode 1 and 2 but when I got to episode 3 it prompts me to "buy it" for either $1.99 in SD or $2.99 in HD. I notice that episodes 1, 2, 5, 9, 10 are available for free but episodes 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 want me to pay for them.

I am paying for the Disney channel on which this show appears, so why exactly are some of the episodes free and others asking me to pay?

I moved your post to the on-demand area of the forum. the Disney networkd determines what they provide in on-demand so that question would best be directed to Disney.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!