Community Forum

SAP doesn't work on many 'on demand' movies

New Poster

SAP doesn't work on many 'on demand' movies

I've had this problem for months (maybe a year) but can't seem to find a solid solution to it, I've called in twice, which results in zero help, as they are often more confused than I am.  Very often, when i choose a movie to watch on demand, the movie will have the icon that says "sap" but it won't actually work when I play the movie.  I've been through every check imaginable to make sure i have sap enabled correctly on my tv/box (x1 box btw)... this has also happened when I've purchased movies as well, and I've had to ask for my money refunded.  SAP seems to work fine on regular tv channels including pay channels.   

Anyone know what's going on here!?  Specifically, I'm trying to get Spanish language audio. 

New Poster

Re: SAP doesn't work on many 'on demand' movies

Oh my gosh, you've been having this problem for almost a year?? This is making me so mad. I have watched "On Demand" moves in Spanish for years, and suddenly now they don't work. The same movie will play on TV in Spanish when I have SAP turned on. This is the first time I'm having this issue, and they are "escalating" it. If they fix it, I will let you know.