Community Forum

Redeeming On Demand movie coupon

New Poster

When I follow the directions to "Visit COMCASTFLORIDA.COM/ONDEMAND," nothing happens except to be shown Google search results... When I go to the On Demand page, there is no place to enter an account number or coupon code to redeem the coupon.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Redeeming On Demand movie coupon

Silver Problem Solver

it works when I click the link but redirects you here.

http://comcastvod.cablequestpartners.com/

Looks like your typing the address into the search bar not the actual url bar.

Regular Visitor

Your instructions to use the address bar & not the search bar does not work either. Is there anyone out there that has been able to access these free movie coupons?

Contributor

I used the free movie coupon on December 11 and I am still waiting to get the credit on my bill.

Contributor

Have you tried this link?  

https://xfinity.e-redemption.com/?mid=12000859

Contributor

I just spent 15 minutes on the customer support live chat and they credited my bill.

New Poster

Cannot find where to enter coupon code or account????

New Poster

This worked for me, thank you very much. You made it very easy.

New Poster

coupon for 5.99 for free ondemand movie

I am having the same problem that all the other writers are having     no place to put information

I tried both the web and the search    why offer something that is not available as the instructions given

you should have to give us a bonus because we can't get the bonus     what is your reply

New Poster

tell us what you did to make it work

New Poster

Re: coupon for 5.99 for free ondemand movie

Perhaps it should be called "onfutilerequest"?

Problem Solver

New Poster

The first of the above links just worked for me.

New Poster

One re-directed site. when I went to ComcastFlorida.com/OnDemand (as directed in the printed piece), asked for a "10-digit alpha-numeric code printed on the offer."  There is a 16-digit numeric code and a coupon code, alphanumeric, which is 8-digit and will not be accepted.  There is no 10-digit code of any type on the invitation card.  Is Xfinity pulling a scam on us? Customer service should be re-named: Customer Confusion and Chaos.

New Poster

The first web site listed does not connect.  The second one asks for the "10-digit alpha-numeric code on the form".  There is a 16-digit customer account number and an 8-digit coupon code ..... no 10-digit code.

Calling customer service is like talking to a tree  ...... a tree that speaks with a barely-legible, English-as-a-second-language person who asks redundant and repitive questions, most with no relevance whatsoever with this issue.

New Poster

After a few customer service calls, they told me that they are "...having technical problems" with the credit.  Here's the only avenue to make this happen:

1. Call 800.266.2278 (800 COMCAST).

2. After several prompts .... on-demand TV ..... billing problems ... (message) .... if you still want to talk to a customer service representative, press (I think it was 4). 

3. Tell them you have tried to redeem your coupon.

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED A FEE-CHARGED MOVIE, do so before you call.

4. They will remove the charge for the movie on your account.

Perhaps you want to have a sack lunch with you as you will spend a long time going through all their prompts.  Maybe a six-pack of beer to calm your nerves ..... or a 12-pack ........ good luck.  Ever have a worst customer service than Comcast? (Only one I can think of ... Bank of America ..... Lord, help us !!!!)

New Poster

WHAT'S THE DEAL, THIS IS THE SECOND COUPON YOU SENT ME AND I'M GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO USE IT. STOP,CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR A MOVIE YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME AND ANNOYING ME GREATLY AND IT SEEMS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE SINCE A WHOLE CATEGORY WAS CREATED ON THE WEB FOR JUST THIS PROBLEM WITH NO ANSWER.....!!!!!!     ANDREW CARDINALE

Regular Visitor

Hello , sorry your having issues with these crazy coupons but here's the link I use...Good Luck~~

xfinityondemandcredit.com

Continue to have a Blessed day