Community Forum

Pose (FX) S01E05 from July 01 no HD or SD

Problem Solver

Pose (FX) S01E05 from July 01 no HD or SD

Why is last Sunday’s episode only available for online viewing but not HD or SD TV viewing? Comcast please contact FX network to resolve.
Problem Solver

Re: Pose (FX) S01E05 from July 01 no HD or SD

I see today (July 10) that both episode 5 and 6 ( from July 8) are available. Given the many problems of the past week, plus the ready availability of ep 6, one concludes that ep5 sat in the On Demand Team’s queue of provider files all last week, unprocessed. Seems more likely than FX not sending it immediately after airing.

But it is solved now. Hope the On Demand team overcomes it’s apparent current struggling.
Official Employee

Re: Pose (FX) S01E05 from July 01 no HD or SD

ForrestS wrote: I see today (July 10) that both episode 5 and 6 ( from July 8) are available. Given the many problems of the past week, plus the ready availability of ep 6, one concludes that ep5 sat in the On Demand Team’s queue of provider files all last week, unprocessed. Seems more likely than FX not sending it immediately after airing. 

But it is solved now. Hope the On Demand team overcomes it’s apparent current struggling.

Thank you for providing this information, if you need anything else please reach back out to me directly via PM.