Community Forum

Paying for ON DEMAND...the channels you already have.

Frequent Visitor

Paying for ON DEMAND...the channels you already have.

I would like to know when did we start paying for prior seasons in "on demand"?  What is the point of On Demand?  

I'm guessing Comcast/Xfinity has a shortage of new customers, and this is a way to jam up the existing customers with revenue.  Because not everyone has the time to watch all episodes in real time, the point of "on demand".  Now their making us pay for it, say if we just happen to have a life and maybe just kick back and have down time later to catch up, but now we have to pay extra on top of the monthly bill.  DAYUUM!!!!

Expert

Re: Paying for ON DEMAND...the channels you already have.

@LesThompson1 wrote:

I would like to know when did we start paying for prior seasons in "on demand"?  What is the point of On Demand?  

I'm guessing Comcast/Xfinity has a shortage of new customers, and this is a way to jam up the existing customers with revenue.  Because not everyone has the time to watch all episodes in real time, the point of "on demand".  Now their making us pay for it, say if we just happen to have a life and maybe just kick back and have down time later to catch up, but now we have to pay extra on top of the monthly bill. 

Comcast isn't the one charging for prior seasons of shows; that is the networks.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Whatever...it's ridculous.  Thank goodness for Netflix, the Network wants $39 for a season and $2.99 and episode and some $5.99.  That's bunk.

Expert

Never PM an Official Employee or Expert unless requested.  Sending an unsolicited PM is a violation of Forum Guidelines

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.