Community Forum

Outlander

New Poster

Outlander

I have STARZ and have been watching outlander. on season 2. all of a sudden I can't watch it. It says to pay for each episode 2.99 or for STARZ for 12.00. What happened, why am I going to be charged to watch?

Expert

Re: Outlander

@masonmorales05 wrote:

I have STARZ and have been watching outlander. on season 2. all of a sudden I can't watch it. It says to pay for each episode 2.99 or for STARZ for 12.00. What happened, why am I going to be charged to watch?

I believe the period of time Comcast was allowed to have them listed as "free" has ended for now.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Wasn't this a STARZ original series? wouldn't that be covered under my STARZ subscription? It really isn't right to charge people on top of what they are already paying...However, there must be a problem with my service because movies in my premium package also now say, "buy".

Expert

@masonmorales05 wrote:

Wasn't this a STARZ original series? wouldn't that be covered under my STARZ subscription? It really isn't right to charge people on top of what they are already paying...However, there must be a problem with my service because movies in my premium package also now say, "buy".

Comcast does not own STARZ. STARZ calls the shots in what, how, and when anything ends up on ON DEMAND. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, masonmorales05. I can look into your bill to make sure you have Starz. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.