Community Forum

OnDemand shows not available to watch 1/5/17

Contributor

OnDemand shows not available to watch 1/5/17

On Demand shows aired 1/4/17 not available to watch 1/5/17. Example, Law and Order SVU, Chicago Pd, Blindspot on NBC. Also, Criminal Minds CBS. Is there a problem with the shows not going to OnDemand now?

New Poster

Re: OnDemand shows not available to watch 1/5/17

I've been having the same problem, and comcast tells me it is the provider's responsibilty to update.  yet, these episodes are available to watch on my pc!

Contributor

Also not available On Demand from earlier this week:  Good Behavior on TNT and Code Black on CBS.  Just about every new show coming back from the holiday break is missing. This is a national Comcast issue, not an individual subscriber issue.  Come on Comcast.

Contributor

Thanks for responding. The same thing happened in November with ABC shows. I called comcast yesterday and the technician wanted to reboot all my boxes, that's not the problem! Again, it's an OnDemand problem.

Frequent Visitor

This is getting ridiculous. ABC, CBS, TBS, Comedy Central, FXX, everything that I have tried to watch has not been updated since Wednesday. Didn't Comcast finally admit fault when this happened in November? I'm paying for a service that is not being delivered. And when they finally update, most shows still have the same take down date, so I'm left with a day or so to try to catch up on a weeks worth of programming before it's taken back down. Don't want to hear that it's available online, either. I pay for cable so I can watch it on TV. 

Silver Problem Solver

Remember, it is the Holiday season, and I bet alot of manually handled stuff is on hold or being done by secondaries. Hopefully, things will start to get back to normal next week (week of 1/8).

Contributor

For what it's worth I called in a ticket a few minutes ago. She said it looked like it could be a problem on their server and was escalated because it happened previously in November. We'll see.

Visitor

I also noticed that when this has happened in the past the "take down" date will be something like the very next day after it finally shows up. I tried to explain to phone rep but he just excused it.

Contributor

Last  time it took about 2 weeks to resolve.

New Poster

Cutthroat kitchen is now missing from on demand now as well