Community Forum

OnDemand - The Good Doctor, Ep. 13

Frequent Visitor

OnDemand - The Good Doctor, Ep. 13

Episode 13 of ABC's "The Good Doctor," broadcast Monday evening (1/22/18) IS STILL NOT AVAILABLE on OnDemand.  This isn't even a case of Comcast listing it but directing us to only watch it when they want (normal OnDemand problem), because it's not even shown on the list of episodes.  In this case, the menu jumps from Ep. 12 to Ep. 14, which will be broadcast next week.  Really, Comcast?  Please put whomever knows how OnDemand is supposed to work back in charge, not whomever has been filling in lately.    

Admin1

Re: OnDemand - The Good Doctor, Ep. 13

Hi HobokenJoe -- I reviewed this episode and confirmed that it's showing available. I did not find issue with the delivery of this episode. Can you confirm if you are also able to see it now or not please?

New Poster

Our tv is still only showing the latest episode as 11. 12 and 13 are missing. The app works fine but not on our tv.
Admin1

Faith613 -- Thank you for confirming. Looks like there is an issue with this episode on our Legacy platform. It is showing available for X1 and Stream. I'll alert our On Demand team that this is missing from Legacy. 

Admin1

HobokenJoe & Faith613 -- This episode is now showing available. Can you both confirm you're able to see this episode now please?

New Poster

THE GOOD DOCTOR - HAS NOT SHOWN ANY OF THE EPISODES FOR

SEASON #2???????

Problem Solver

@wrote:

THE GOOD DOCTOR - HAS NOT SHOWN ANY OF THE EPISODES FOR

SEASON #2???????

The Good Doctor is only in Season #1   ..   Season 1 , Episode 14 , is airing this evening 2/5/2018.