Community Forum

OnDemand Subscription needed for all networks

New Poster

OnDemand Subscription needed for all networks

I have the preffered package and attempted to watch a show on NBC through onDemand, but its telling me I'm not subscribed to that channel? I tried a show from FOX and another network, and got the same thing ... need to subscribe. These are standard network channels not premiums, so whats with the subscription needed? I tried both online and on phone tech support and neither was able to help other than sending a refresh signal which did absolutely nothing.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? 

Frequent Visitor

Re: OnDemand Subscription needed for all networks

Same problem for me. Tried watching The Virginian on demand with the Cozi channel. The on demand feature shows a boat load of episodes but I get the 'subscription needed'. I can record it but can't watch on demand. Just another quirk with Comcast. Apps don't work well either. I get a similar message when trying to watch Fox Business even through channel is included with my subscription. 

Oh well.....I guess we shouldn't expect much with the premium prices we have to pay. 

New Poster

I have the same problem, seems there was an update pushed to On-Demand recently because the intreface looks differetn for some shows, I'm guessing they broke someothing. Basiclaly On-Demand is not usable for me right now. I can't watch any shows, tells me to subscribe event though I have these channels in my package. Very dissapointing, I tried unplugging the box and waiting 10 min and plugging it back in but that did not help. Hope they fix it soon.

New Poster

So following up on my issue ... called again to see if they could tell me something new, since the refresh signal did nothing. What I'm told now is:

"Because you're a new customer and we haven't installed your home security yet, your installation is not fully completed, until that home security is installed. After that is installed the tech puts in all the proper codes for your package which would fix your onDemand issue."

Call me crazy but how does home security have anything to do with onDemand?!? 

So we will wait and see - install is on Friday - I'll report back.

Frequent Visitor

Delaying tatic. I'm also a new customer(2/5/2018) and was told something similar on my billing. My fees and taxes are twice what I was quoted in writing. The online person told me to wait one more billing cycle to see if cleared. But my online rate is wrong so how is going to magically clear up? Going to be a mess to ever get right.