Community Forum

On demand shows missing

New Poster

On demand shows missing

Big Bang theory and The Goldbergs are missing several episodes but the newer ones are on there. Will the ones that are missing show up or are they just not going to be shown? Thanks
Official Employee

Re: On demand shows missing

Hi, bigj23usa! Could you please tell me what episodes are missing? I will check if we will get them back or not from the network. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I see some missing episodes of other shows. The November 24th episodes of trisha's southern kitchen and the pioneer woman are not there for sd and the november 27th (episode 5) of Rickey smiley for real seems to have disappeared. I also don't see the December 1st episode of iron chef or the December 7th episodes of the view, fresh off the boat, speechless or 20/20. Can you please fix these? Thanks!
Official Employee

Hi, garryreeves! We provide the content we received from the network. Are those episodes missing online or on the cable box?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!