Community Forum

On demand not working with Tivo Roamio (lm-2 error message)

New Poster

On demand not working with Tivo Roamio (lm-2 error message)

Just moved, but still have the same equipment (cablecard and tivo). Updated all my settings with new information and everything is working except for VOD. I've talked with a few people at comcast now and they don't seem to know how to fix it so they are sending a tech. Looking through the forum it seems that may not be necessary. Any advice?

New Poster

Xfinity VOD error on Tivo %lm-2

I just moved and am having the same problem. How can I get my issue fixed? I've talked to multiple people on the phone and nobody seems to know what it is. I'm getting an error that says %lm-2. Any help would be hugely appreciated. They're sending a technician out to fix it, but it sounds like that may not be necessary.

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity VOD no longer supported on Tivo Cablecards on Fiber Networks?

For what it is worth, that's a different error code than the one that I and others were getting.. that one was CL-14. 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: On demand not working with Tivo Roamio (lm-2 error message)

Did you have Comcast set up remove the Cablecard from your old account and add it to the new one? (Typically they assign a new account number to your new location). You might be able to do this yourself by following the instructions at https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/pair-activate-cablecard. If the activation web page doesn't work, you'll need to call their Cablecard line.

Be aware that your current Comcast email address(es) (user IDs/logins) may not transfer to your new account, and Comcast may create a new Primary user ID for the new account. They often mess this up. You'll need to watch out for that as you "close out" your old service and "start up" your new service.

Double check your UserIDs on your home system with the Lookup tool at https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup. After you enter the requested information you'll see a list of the UserIDs on your account and an indication of which one is Primary. Note that the Primary UserID online doesn't always correspond with a name on your billing statement.

If the ID's are not as you expect, contact one of their reps at the phone number on your bill or 1-800-Comcast, or chat with them at https://support.xfinity.com/chat and have them fix the problem.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity VOD error on Tivo %lm-2

@Gator1736 wrote:

I just moved and am having the same problem. How can I get my issue fixed? I've talked to multiple people on the phone and nobody seems to know what it is. I'm getting an error that says %lm-2. Any help would be hugely appreciated. They're sending a technician out to fix it, but it sounds like that may not be necessary.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I started a new thread for your issue as it was different that what was in the original post/previous thread. 

I have escalated your issue to the right teams so that we can get this working for you on your TiVo. That team will review your account and contact you directly. Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity VOD error on Tivo %lm-2

I am also getting this error when trying to access Xfinity VOD on my Tivo Roamio. Can you please also look into it for me? Thanks.