Community Forum

On demand is not working

New Poster

On demand is not working

Some on demand channels such as AMC Premiere, are not working.  Says I need to subscribe, which I do.  It shows on my bill but doesn’t work.  Spoke to Xfinity and after 2 hours on the phone and online chat they told me they were having issues.  Really?!!   Can somebody tell me when these issues will be resolved?  Am I the only one having this issue?

New Poster

Re: On demand is not working

Mine works when it wants to. More off than on.

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Hello, I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

code cl17

New Poster

Customer for 32 years! Better service expected.
One of our boxes hasn't worked in months, even after getting a new box. Gives error code CL-x000f and days it failed to contact the on-demand server. A tech showed up (with no request because on-demand was working) on Christmas Eve! Said there had been reports of people having problems with their service and traced it back to our house? That doesn't even make sense. We had family over, baby napping and really didn't want a stranger lingering about for reasons we weren't even certain. We let him cone in and check out cables in equipment. He tried to say that my daughter's modem/router had a cord that wasn't in as tightly as it should be. We asked him to please come back at another time. When he left my daughter's services didn't work (She soon found it was because he removed a telephone type cord out from the input and placed one that doesn't go to anything in a slot..she fixed it and everything worked. Next day the on-demand on her tv/box wasn't working. All cables are securely attached (and where they belong). We pay over $260 a month for tv, net, and phone on top of our daughter paying $80 or so a month for internet in her name. Little too much for the poor quality and service. The outside is a mess of cables going every direction, trees growing around them, unable to really trace where all the cable come and go or if their hooked up. It's just a mess and We're looking for alternatives.