Community Forum

On demand is not showing full movies

New Poster

On demand is not showing full movies

For example, real steel. It shows the start of the movie up until the first zeus meet then it cuts randomly mid scene to about the end of the movie. When trying to watch mean girls last week, it did a similar thing. It started about 10 mins into the movie and didn't even play the end of the movie. It didn't have any more to play mid movie. So why doesn't on demand have the full movies and just cutting and playing the movies at random parts and not finishing the movies? Anyone else have this issue?
Official Employee

Re: On demand is not showing full movies

Hi, lisatroyer50. Thanks for posting. We upload content to the on demand platform that is provided to us by the networks. Sometimes errors can occur where the editing on the content may be off. We often have to work with the network providers to notify them and have them correct this and then supply us with the new and corrected version of the content. I will attempt to duplicate this on my end to see if I'm experiencing the same issue. If not, I will need you to please supply me with the times during those movies that the cut out begins in order for me to look further into it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: On demand is not showing full movies

I watched TCM On-Demand Fanny and Alexander for more than 2 hours (long movie) but it abruptly stopped before the end. Please advise when this is resolved so I can fast-forward to find out how the movie ends.