Community Forum

On Demand

DorothyHall1005
New Poster

On Demand

On demand is not working since July 14th (or more)
CL17 is the error code.   Tried everything, e.g., calling almost daily and following each remote technicians un-plug and plug directions, having a technician come out and install a new box, being told that an 'expert' will be in contact........nothing has worked.  It’s been 21 days. PLEASE HELP 
MNtundraRET
Expert

Re: On Demand

@DorothyHall1005 wrote:
On demand is not working since July 14th (or more)
CL17 is the error code.   Tried everything, e.g., calling almost daily and following each remote technicians un-plug and plug directions, having a technician come out and install a new box, being told that an 'expert' will be in contact........nothing has worked.  It’s been 21 days. PLEASE HELP 

What cable-box are you using?

- If you are talking about regular ON DEMAND found on older cable boxes, you may need to replace your RNG150N cable-box. I replaced my older Cisco RNG150N a few weeks ago with another one. ON DEMAND is now working on the replacement box.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!