Community Forum

On Demand

New Poster

On Demand

I am so angry at Comcast! 

I have been watching Suits since it began. I have always had to watch it On Demand. Waited months for the second part of Episode 7. Last week I watched it.  This week I have to RENT it. What a cowardly way to get some extra money, because of Megan Markle marrying into royalty. I will be looking for a different way to watch TV. Comcast you are pathetic

Expert

Re: On Demand

@ecarter344 wrote:

I am so angry at Comcast! 

I have been watching Suits since it began. I have always had to watch it On Demand. Waited months for the second part of Episode 7. Last week I watched it.  This week I have to RENT it. What a cowardly way to get some extra money, because of Megan Markle marrying into royalty. I will be looking for a different way to watch TV. Comcast you are pathetic

Comcast isn't the one charging the rental fee - that would be USA Network.  While you may think that Comcast/Xfinity has something to do with the charge because they own NBC/NBCU and therefore USA Network, that entity is separate and makes financial decisions independent of Comcast/Xfinity cable.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.