Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

On Demand regular network tv not free now. Pay twice? WTH

Regular Visitor

On Demand regular network tv not free now. Pay twice? WTH

I've read the "pass the buck" and condescending answers on this forum about having to pay a fee for something we're already paying for. "Don't blame us. It's the network's fault. We have no control over it."

I call bs. I'm talking about non-fee based, regular tv that we've already paid for through our insanely high monthly bill. I miss a lot of shows due to scheduling. I use On Demand to catch up and binge watch regular tv shows. This double charging is wrong. Especially since it's not consistent; e.g., Season 1. Episodes 1-5, 9-12, & 16-20 you have to pay for again. But episodes 6-8 & 13-15 are free. Add to that, some have SD as free, some don't. It seems pretty random as to which episodes are free and which are double charged.

So I'm putting this back on Comcast/Xfinity. You have the power to fix this rip off policy. I'm pretty close to dropping cable altogether. Individual streaming subscriptions are over $150 cheaper. I only pay for what I want and not all the useless bloat that you provide to make it look like we're getting our money's worth. So, it would be appreciated if an Xfinity employee would provide, in the response to this post, the names, titles, addresses, phone numbers & emails of those Xfinity staff that make these decisions.

Signed,

A tired of being "$2.99 to death" for tv, unhappy Xfinity Customer.

Regular Visitor

Re: On Demand regular network tv not free now. Pay twice? WTH

A-men, Jeanie! TEST-ify! You eloquently summarized one of my complaints. Thank you.