Community Forum

On Demand problems

Highlighted
New Poster

On Demand problems

I have been trying to buy an eispode of the Sopranos for 3 days.  I have spent hours on the phone with billing and tech support.  Still can'tr buy anything.  It's almost like they do not want my money.. I did't think anything could be worse than Verizon but it seems xfinity is worse.  I should have never switched..   I will never refer anyone to this service.  My next door neighbor warned but I went ahead any way.  Turns out she ws correct

Highlighted
Expert

Re: On Demand problems

@jimmybruno1 wrote:

I have been trying to buy an episode of the Sopranos for 3 days.  I have spent hours on the phone with billing and tech support.  Still can'tr buy anything.  It's almost like they do not want my money.. I did't think anything could be worse than Verizon but it seems xfinity is worse.  I should have never switched..   I will never refer anyone to this service.  My next door neighbor warned but I went ahead any way.  Turns out she ws correct

Are you getting any kind of an error message when you try to buy?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: On Demand problems

We too share your frustration.  I have been trying relentlessly to get help from Comcast but cannot get them to help me.  they frankly do not care.  It's outrageous with what we're forced to put up with and pay through the nose for.  We need more competition and either Comcast or Verzion is a disastrous choice.