Community Forum

On Demand problems

New Poster

On Demand problems

Anyone having problems with "on Demands" with updates.

On Demand claims to update each show the day after the shows airs.

So why does it take till 12 noon on the next day for my box to show the updated shows, and then some never show up at all.

Like today 1-25-18, I tried to watch "This is Us" season 2 epoisde 12 and it's not there. What gives. This show was showned last week 1-16-18 and it's not there but season 2 eposide 13 it.  SO PLEASE FIX THIS.  No not my box, I have reset it twice.

Expert

Re: On Demand problems

Fr11 wrote:

Anyone having problems with "on Demands" with updates.

On Demand claims to update each show the day after the shows airs.

So why does it take till 12 noon on the next day for my box to show the updated shows, and then some never show up at all.

Like today 1-25-18, I tried to watch "This is Us" season 2 epoisde 12 and it's not there. What gives. This show was showned last week 1-16-18 and it's not there but season 2 eposide 13 it.  SO PLEASE FIX THIS.  No not my box, I have reset it twice.

I show all second season through episode 13. Do you have that episode currently in your recordings?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: On Demand problems

Hi Fr11, I also have all the content loaded to my cable box for "This is us". Are you still having issues with your cable box displaying all your on demand content? Also, it's up to the network that air the show/movie on demand. If you don’t see a show posted within 24 hours of the original air date, please reach out to the network and request that they add it to your on demand menu.