Community Forum

On Demand Not Working

New Poster

On Demand Not Working

Our on demand has been totally inoperable for 2 weeks. Also, FOR OUR CABLE CHANNELS the channel guide does not work, everything says To Be Announced, it also says this on each screen when a channel is on, so you know the channel but NOT the movie or show you are watching. I have called Xfinity three times. First I was told they were working on a new system upgrade and everything would be fine the next day. A refresher signal was sent several times, it did not work. Then I was told wow, we don’t understand why it won’t work for your home, perhaps you need a new box. We just got a new box last Dec.!  Then I was told we need a repairman to come out to our house and we would be charged $65 for a repair call. Excuse me? I am PAYING monthly to rent a box which does not work. I am also PAYING monthly for a service bundle which includes on demand which does not work. I am not paying for for a repair person  to come to my house. We have been loyal customers since 1996. We are now researching other companies for our tv and internet needs. We are do tired of calling and getting nowhere and it;s insulting that it is Xfinity’s problem and they are trying to charge us for it! Last year we had to have them come out five times to our home. Inept workers and inept service.  Over it, time to find another company!

Official Employee

Re: On Demand Not Working

Hello Heron180, I can help you get this taken care of right away. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?