Community Forum

On Demand Movies in HD are not Playing

New Poster

On Demand Movies in HD are not Playing

Hello, last night I was watching True Romance on HBO and decided to hit INFO and select "restart" to watch the whole movie.  I selected it, hit the HD selection and the screen went  blank for 5 seconds, then shot back to the live show.  I went into ON DEMAND and selected other movies just to see if it was just True Romance and found that NO movies would play on HD.  When I selected SD, they played.

What happened??

Thank you!

Expert

Re: On Demand Movies in HD are not Playing

I looks like you somehow ended up in the SD list for movies.

I would go back in and make sure you choose the HD movies category. While watching movies you should use only the "pause" or "stop" buttons.

On my cable-box hitting "Info" button would exit movie and ON DEMAND and show info. for last cable channel. You could have gotten back on the movie by selecting ON DEMAND > Recent  Watched > selecting the movie on list > choosing restart, delete, or play to resume.

Official Employee

Re: On Demand Movies in HD are not Playing

Hi jamie1104, 

Are you still having this issue? I was able to locate the movie on my 3 boxes and am only seeing the HD option available. If you still do not, please let me know so I can investigate this issue further.