Community Forum

On Demand Episodes Missing

Frequent Visitor

On Demand Episodes Missing

I am trying to access The Sopranos on HBO On Demand. I have watched the first 4 seaons over the past week without issue. As of last night 6/27/16 - All 6 seasons and all 13 episodes in each of those seasons was available to watch. Today I tried to access the program and each season has a number of episodes missing. I have tried restarting the set top and it has not fixed the problem. After finally getting connected to a chat rep - they said there is an outage in the area - however they have not started a ticket for the outage, there is no expected resolution time, and according to the "Status" page on the help/support page everything is connected and working fine. Idk...

Valued Contributor

Re: On Demand Episodes Missing

Hello.  We are currently experiencing some issues with On Demand.  The teams are working hard to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.  We appreciate your patience and will report back shortly!

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Expert
Moved:

Re: On Demand Episodes Missing