Community Forum

On Demand Acorn TV

New Poster

On Demand Acorn TV

I want to watch Acorn TV On Demand and currently have a subscription so that I can watch on line.  Is there a way i can connect that to my X1?

Expert

Re: On Demand Acorn TV

@PHYLLISBOURGOIS wrote:

I want to watch Acorn TV On Demand and currently have a subscription so that I can watch on line.  Is there a way i can connect that to my X1?

acorn TV is offered through X1 at 4.99/month. you could transfer your subscription to Xfinity.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Am a subscriber to acorn tv using my computer and I phone. How do I access acorn tv on xfinity on demand?
Expert

@sherman1201 wrote:
Am a subscriber to acorn tv using my computer and I phone. How do I access acorn tv on xfinity on demand?

type the number keys on your remote for a-c-o-r-n

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

HOW CAN I GET ACORN tv?

kEEPS TELLING ME TO SUBSCRIBE, AND i TRIED IT BUT IT DOES NOT ALLOW IT.

Expert

@perriwinkle wrote:

HOW CAN I GET ACORN tv?

kEEPS TELLING ME TO SUBSCRIBE, AND i TRIED IT BUT IT DOES NOT ALLOW IT.

are you the primary account holder? if so, call 800-Comcast and select billing. after verification they can assist with your request.