Community Forum

ONDEMAND STOPS MIDSTREAM

Frequent Visitor

ONDEMAND STOPS MIDSTREAM

I was watching ONDEMAND The Outpost on the CW Series 2 Episode 2 and the show stopped midstream and I was unable to finish watching because it just keeps stopping at the same spot.  

Tried to resume three times and just stops.

Any idea why this would happen?

Official Employee

Re: ONDEMAND STOPS MIDSTREAM

Greetings, AD40! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are running into issues while trying to stream The Outpost. Does it only happen on this show or does it happen with other shows as well? Also, do you get any type of error message or code when it stops?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Seems as though it must have been reloaded or something because there are two from the same date on the ONDEMAND screen and it seems to be working fine now.  Thank you

Official Employee

Awesome, AD40. Thanks for following up with me and letting me know the issue is resolved. If you need assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us as we are here for you24/7. I hope you have a great week ahead of you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!