Community Forum

ON DEMAND

Frequent Visitor

ON DEMAND

Trying to watch Deadwood on demand and many of the episodes are missing.  What's the deal?

Expert

Re: ON DEMAND

@19mark55 wrote:

Trying to watch Deadwood on demand and many of the episodes are missing.  What's the deal?

The deal is: for any show not all episodes may show up any any given time.

That said; you might search under a different method: title, network, HD or SD, to see if more can be found. Some networks do a better job at getting recent videos to On Demand.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

"Some networks do a better job at getting recent videos to On Demand."  1st of all these are not recent.  2nd of all I'm not paying the networks for this service.  I'm paying Comcast and it's suppose to be part of the package I'm paying for.  Must be nice to be able to blame poor service on someone else. 

Expert

@19mark55 wrote:

"Some networks do a better job at getting recent videos to On Demand."  1st of all these are not recent.  2nd of all I'm not paying the networks for this service.  I'm paying Comcast and it's suppose to be part of the package I'm paying for.  Must be nice to be able to blame poor service on someone else. 

I happen to have been paying for cable service since 1973. Cable then had 3 premium channels and no commercials on the other linear channels. I have always paid regular rates except the first year, and the one time Comcast special rate given about 3 years ago.  I have stuck with just linear cable "Digital Preferred" for the last 10 plus years (no contract) since I do have other options with my smart television.

Times have changed. Producers of shows have many options on where to have programing shown. They go for the money. Comcast has more competition when it comes to contracts now. It is no longer the same as just a few years ago. And yes; we the customers are worse off in some ways, but there are way for choices for channels, language, etc. They do cost money because of much lower viewership.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!