Community Forum

No sound on one channel

Highlighted
New Poster

No sound on one channel

I can hear music but conversation is extremely LOW volume. I can see them talking and can only hear them if I turn the volume up to 100. It's on NBC only and on some commercials. Other channels are fine. I've already checked the Language... It's set on English. Ive unplugged box from the wall and plugged back in. I've had an automated reset done by Comcast as well. None of this worked. Any suggestions?
Regular Visitor

Re: No sound on one channel

We have the same exact problem! NBC only. Please help!
Official Employee

Cheriehlert and raylibrary--is this only affecting commercials? 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

It affects the show only NOT commercials
New Poster

So how did they eolve the issue with no sound on NBC because we are now having that problem too. Only during a show and not commercials and only on NBC .. how do u fix it?
Official Employee

@raylibrary, Do you have a splitter near your main box?

Also if you are still experiencing the issue, please send me a private message so I can submit a ticket. 

Thanks! 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am having the same problem with NBC.  No sound on the show but sound on commercials and local news etc.    

Official Employee

fayanam, that's not good! Let's check out that channel on your box. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.