Community Forum

No sound on on demand unexpected series episode 6

New Poster

No sound on on demand unexpected series episode 6

Episode 6 of unexpected series starts with sound and then loses sound within 2 minutes and doesn't come back on on on demand how would I fix this problem I've already reset my box and refreshed it and still no sound for this episode?
New Poster

Re: No sound on on demand unexpected series episode 6

Hi have you heard anything about them fixing this? im trying to watch the tell all and it has no sound. It starts out with sound then loses it about 5 minutes in

New Poster

I’m having the same problem, on both TVs, phone and iPad, so it’s not the box.  I hope they fix it soon.

J

New Poster

TLC Unexpected ondemand episode 7 has no volume

The rest of on demand seems to be working...just this episode. Can someone please fix this?
Admin1

Hello All -- Our On Demand support team has been made aware of this issue and is working with the content holder on a fix for this issue. We will update when a resolution has been reached. 

Admin1

Hello All -- Our On Demand team was able to work through this issue. I am following up to see if anyone is still having an issue with the audio on this episode. Please let me know if this is still an issue. 

New Poster

Yes, I'm still having issues, but on a different on demand channel. I am having the same problem on SCFY on demand. No sound at all on the tv show "Happy" episode 6. The audio on previous episodes are working fine. Has anyone found a fix for this annoying issue?
Tags (1)