Community Forum

Newly listed movies ON DEMAND no longer available 2018

Frequent Visitor

Newly listed movies ON DEMAND no longer available 2018

I logged onto my Xfinity account on the 19th and saw atleast 7 new movies added, so I put some in my favorites to watch the next day, and now they are no longer available or even listed. "Fast & Furious 8 is just one of many. I pay for each network the movies are listed under. I started watching "House of Sand and Fog" on yesterday and now Xfinity is showing no record of the movie even listed nor in my watch history. It too has disappeared off of my favorites list. Newly added movies were just posted and now literally two day's ago they all suddenly just disappear. What is the explanation for this. Xfinity has been doing things like this for a while. I would have screenshot my updated Favorites list along with the newly available content, but there's just no way I'd no this would happen. I'm thinking of cancelling my account and switch over to another provider. I am a very displeased customer!

Frequent Visitor

Newly added movies are no longer available

Recently as of two day's ago there were new movies posted to xfinity, but are no longer available. I posted several movies to my Favorites list to save for later viewing. "House of Sand and Fog" is a film I started viewing on yesterday, but now I find that there isn't even a record of the movie on Xfinity. It too has been deleted from my list and watch history. Each movie I saved falls under my subscription plan/network. I don't understand why new content has been taken down. To name a few movies that were posted are: "The Birth of A Nation", "Xmen: Apocalypse", "Like, Share, Follow", "Sleight", "A Cure For Wellness", and "The Wolves At The Door." All these have been removed an are no longer listed. I am a very dissatisfied customer and am seeking a explanation. Xfinity has been doing things like this quite often. I have no issue with switching my service to a more reliable and consistent company if this continues.

Admin1

Re: Newly added movies are no longer available

Hi faymay84 -- I checked on each of these movie titles and found all of them available On Demand. Can you check on these titles one more time to see if they're still not showing up for you?

Frequent Visitor

No, they are not showing up. They were available for streaming via computer just a few day's ago. I don't know what the problem could be. As I said I didn't finish watching House of Sand and Fog and tried the next day, but it wasn't available. I added it to my Favorites list, which doesn't show up now. The same goes for the other movies. They all are in my computer history from when I added them to my favorites list, but my current list doesn't show them there. I only pictured one. The movies don't come up at all when I type them in. fog.jpgThis is from my computer historylist.jpgThis is my current Favorites list, which it doesn't show up.nd in my computer history, but when I go to my Favorites list now, it is no longer showing.birth.jpgsand.jpgfate.jpgXmen.jpgshare.jpgcure.jpgsleight.jpgwolves.jpg

Admin1

Hi faymay84 -- Are you wanting to stream these programs via your computer only or are you wanting to view them on your TV too?

Frequent Visitor

The issue is that I'm unable to stream via computer. I'm aware some things can only be viewed in home, but these were available via computer in home or not. I don't understand why I am not able to access the content any longer on my device.

Admin1

faymay84 -- If you use the Search function, are you able to find the content and does it give you a Watch option?

Frequent Visitor

Nothing shows up. I already put up screenshots of what comes up when I do a search for the movies. Is there a solution or no? feel like I'm just getting the run around. It's been over a week now.