Community Forum

Netflix offerings come up when I search “free to me” but I don’t have Netflix

New Poster

Netflix offerings come up when I search “free to me” but I don’t have Netflix

I like to to search for movies and shows on demand. I always filter my results with the “free to me” option so that whatever my results are I am able to watch without any additional cost. Now, Netflix options keeps showing up in the “free to me” category. I am not a Netflix subscriber, and these offering are not “free to me”. This is annoying and very inefficient. What’s the deal?
Official Employee

Re: Netflix offerings come up when I search “free to me” but I don’t have Netflix

Hi Jenny7, have you ever had a Netflix subscription on your cable box? Have you tried rebooting your cable box to update your subscriptions coming from the back end system? 

New Poster

Re: Netflix offerings come up when I search “free to me” but I don’t have Netflix

Dadky, I have encountered that even with New releases that are only available via Netflix . Press infor. button, then select "Ways to Watch:, options to view appear, regrettably not all are free.
Official Employee

Jenny7, if you have a Netflix capable cable box, Netflix is integrated in the platform and there is not a way, at this time, to filter out Netflix content. Please follow the steps Ashrita provided: 

Dadky, I have encountered that even with New releases that are only available via Netflix . Press infor. button, then select "Ways to Watch:, options to view appear, regrettably not all are free.
New Poster

Comcast admits this has to do with the Comcast/Netflix role out.  Like you, I want it gone.  Free to Me is no longer Free to Me and Comcast will just make excuses.