Community Forum

Need to reverse a purchase

New Poster

Need to reverse a purchase

My son, who is 5, accidentally purchased a 6 movie pack to own. I did not even know until recently. I do NOT want to own/buy these 6 movies! Are you able to reverse/refund the purchase? I did set up a purchase pin and thought once I did that it was universal just like DVR is universal among all boxes. Clearly I found out later that you have to go in and set them up on each box. I do not want to own these or be billed for them as we already own them at home! Can you refund accidental purchases by children?
Expert

Re: Need to reverse a purchase

@k-hendrix wrote:
My son, who is 5, accidentally purchased a 6 movie pack to own. I did not even know until recently. I do NOT want to own/buy these 6 movies! Are you able to reverse/refund the purchase? I did set up a purchase pin and thought once I did that it was universal just like DVR is universal among all boxes. Clearly I found out later that you have to go in and set them up on each box. I do not want to own these or be billed for them as we already own them at home! Can you refund accidental purchases by children?

Since you posted on our Reddit /sub and also called into Comcast and received  your answer, I am closing this topic.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!