Community Forum

Missing ray donovan episode on demand

New Poster

Missing ray donovan episode on demand

I cannot find Ray Donovan, Season 5, Episode 9. All of the other episodes are there, but it skips 9. Anybody else? Or any idea how to find it? I've tried searching in the alphabetical index, using voice commands, but still nothing.
New Poster

Re: Missing ray donovan episode on demand

I’m searching for episode 9 right now too!! It’s nowhere and I just finished 8 and don’t want to skip 9!!
New Poster

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. WHAT THE F*CK COMCAST?! It shows up on the Xfinity app, but not On Demand on the tv....
New Poster

I'm having the same experiences as the other posters and all I can add is that a system restart didn't help (not that I thought it likely).  I started watching S5 a little over a week ago and am as certain as I can be that the "Ray Donovan / Episodes" menu showed a total of 60 episodes available, 12 for each season. However, it wasn't until I tried to watch E9 on 12/24, that I noticed it was not listed.  I ended up watching it using the Showtime app on my Roku stick.

New Poster

Tried to watch #9 last night - it is missing - any resolution

New Poster

No resolution yet. Super frustrating.
New Poster

Im right there with You. I have been trying to watch S5, episode 9 for the past 48 hours
New Poster

Having same problem....have not been able to find it.

New Poster

Same problem here. We called Xfinity and they submitted a ticket today. They said it takes 24 hours so hopefully it will show up tomorrow evening!

New Poster

Episode 9 is on demand now!

New Poster

It's there now.

New Poster

It's there now.

New Poster

How did you get them to "submit a ticket"? and what does that mean anyway? (who are they submitting a ticket to?) Their online tech support was NO help. What exact words do you say?

Tags (1)