Community Forum

Missing on Demand Episodes

Frequent Visitor

Missing on Demand Episodes

TNT: Major Crimes - Season 6, episode 5 missing.
NBC: Law & Order SVU - Season 19, episodes 1906 and 1907 are missing.
This is extremely frustrating...what am I paying for?
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Missing on Demand Episodes

Ditto on the frustration

Tags (4)
Frequent Visitor

This is also a problem for me, I work odd hours and depend on "on demand" lately it has been very disappointing. Programs now showing are having issues with black screen and scrambled pictures what do we have to do to get what we PAY FOR 

Official Employee

Locking old topic. Original poster has not returned. If anyone is having issues to start a new topic. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

@ComcastChe wrote:

Locking old topic. Original poster has not returned. If anyone is having issues to start a new topic. 

I've already posted this once and haven't had the courtesy of a reply.

"Brockmire", Season 2, premiered last week, but the first episode of the new season has yet to appear on OnDemand.  Under "Network" (IFC), the last two episodes of Season 1 are listed, plus "Extras".  Under "TV Shows" by title, you can watch the last two episodes of Season 1 for free, or you can buy the season or per-episode.  But nothing from Season 2 as yet?  Hold up??