Community Forum

Manifest S1 Ep6 (& other NBC shows) are missing

Problem Solver

Manifest S1 Ep6 (& other NBC shows) are missing

NBC's Manifest season 1, episode 6 is missing from cable On Demand.  The content is available on Xfinity Stream.

Please correct this omission.

Tags (2)
New Poster

Re: Manifest (NBC) S1 Ep6 is missing

When will  Manifest (NBC) S1 Ep6be available OnDemand ?  I dont want to have to download and set up yet another Xfinity app - when this episode should be available OnDemand.  OnDemand is a service that we pay for - so the expectation is that it will work.

Official Employee

Hello all. Thank you for posting on our Forum. Our Video team is in the process of completing the edition of this episode today. Please check again in a few hours. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

It’s still not there. It’s missing.
Official Employee

Hello again. We are aware the program is still missing from On Demand. I have escalated this to our Video Team to get this corrected as soon as possible. Please standby for further updates. Thank you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Problem Solver

@ComcastJoeTru wrote:

Hello again. We are aware the program is still missing from On Demand. I have escalated this to our Video Team to get this corrected as soon as possible. Please standby for further updates. Thank you. 

ComcastJoeTru, please also escalate the other NBC missing episodes noted in other posts:

Blindspot 404

New Amsterdam 106

The Good Place 306

As Comcast owns NBC, you can understand your customer's frustrations. 

Official Employee

Hello, Blindspot 404 and The Good Place 306 have expired and are currently buy only. The content available On Demand is provided to us by the networks. The programming availability, pricing, and broadcast are subject to their discretion. I am showing New Amsterdam 106 as available On Demand so if you are missing it please send me a private message to look into your account. Manifest 106 has expired but I have reached out to our On Demand Team to see if we're able to renew it given episodes 1-5 and 7 are available. I will update this thread when I have an update. Thank you.

Problem Solver

Re: Manifest S1 Ep6 (& other NBC shows) are missing

@ComcastBayley wrote:

Hello, Blindspot 404 and The Good Place 306 have expired and are currently buy only. The content available On Demand is provided to us by the networks. The programming availability, pricing, and broadcast are subject to their discretion. I am showing New Amsterdam 106 as available On Demand so if you are missing it please send me a private message to look into your account. Manifest 106 has expired but I have reached out to our On Demand Team to see if we're able to renew it given episodes 1-5 and 7 are available. I will update this thread when I have an update. Thank you.

For FREE on Xfinity Stream:

Manifest 106 ends 05/23/19

Blindspot 404 ends 04/15/19

The Good Place 306 ends 09/27/19

New Amsterdam 106 ends 09/22/19

The complaint is these free episodes are missing from cable On Demand.  Please communicate with the On Demand Support Team (&/or Video Team) to have this corrected.

Problem Solver

Re: Manifest S1 Ep6 (& other NBC shows) are missing

Manifest 106 is available On Demand...others are still missing.  Please keep working.

Valued Contributor

@ComcastBayley wrote:

Blindspot 401, 402 and 403 are all there (free) until 4/15/19.  This is what NBC does when they are making the entire season available for a while.  (Chicago Fire and Manifest are other examples of this, with different end dates )

Each of the first three epixodes was put up for about a one-week expire, and then put up again with the 4/15 expire.  404 was put up for the one-week, but then not for the longer-term expire.  405 is currently there with a 11/16/18 expire, and should be expected to be put up again shortly with the 4/15/19 expire.  Several networks (including NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX) use this procedure of putting a show up for a short period of a week or less, then putting it up again for a longer period (presumably with some sort of change to the commercials).

New Amsterdam is basically the same thing, but with different dates.  101 through 105 are all there, expiring 9/23/19; and 107 expires 11/20/18, expected to be  put up again after that date with the Sept. expire.

This is pretty clearly an accidental omission and not an intentional expiration of Blindspot 404 and New Amsterdam 106, especially since (as @Bulkington notes) they are available on Xfinity Stream.  One suspects that either someone forgot to do something, or that an upload failed somehow and was not noticed.

Thank you in advance for your attention to fixing these shows.

New Poster

Episode 7 of Manifest is not on On Demand as you said it was in the previous comments.
Admin1

Hello All -- All Manifest episodes are available On Demand. Please test to see if you are able to view them.