Community Forum

Law and Order SVU on Demand

Regular Contributor

Law and Order SVU on Demand

I started watching the current season (20) On Demand.  What I found was the first episode is unwatchable...the audio lags by about 5-10 seconds.  Episodes 2-5 didn't have that problem, but the audio cut out for a few seconds out of every commercial break.

Official Employee

Re: Law and Order SVU on Demand

Hello, tbill1, thank you for reaching out here! That's one of my favorite shows, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Does this issue happen when watching On Demand from the physical cable box or the Stream app/web portal? Or both? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Cable box...don't have a need to stream it. I'm up to episode 16, and the audio still cuts out for a few seconds out of almost every commercial break.

Official Employee

tbill1, thanks for clarifying! So sorry for the delay. Is it only happening with this show, or have you tried to watch other shows On Demand with the same issue? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Contributor

Only this show that I know of.  Not an issue for me anymore, as I have watched all the episodes.

Official Employee

Thank you for letting me know! If you ever re-watch the show and run into the same issues, I'm happy to help out.