Community Forum

Killjoys S3 E7 not available on demand

Frequent Visitor

Killjoys S3 E7 not available on demand

The rest of Killjoys seasons 3 is available, but this one is not, it is Buy only.  Could someone please fix this?  Thank you!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Killjoys S3 E7 not available on demand

@Lisa-Pluta wrote:

The rest of Killjoys seasons 3 is available, but this one is not, it is Buy only.  Could someone please fix this?  Thank you!

This would be due to owner's of show, or channel program is normally shown on. Per current contract it is the only option Comcast has. Due to more competition many shows are ending up this way.  We customers tend to be the ones hurt in the end.

Valued Contributor

@MNtundraRET wrote:

@Lisa-Pluta wrote:

This would be due to owner's of show, or channel program is normally shown on. Per current contract it is the only option Comcast has. Due to more competition many shows are ending up this way.  We customers tend to be the ones hurt in the end.

More typically, when just one episode is missing in the middle, an upload was overlooked or failed and not repeated.  Comcast can, and should, contact the network for re-uploads, since we mere users are not given the means of contacting the relevant party.

(From here, by the way, I see S3 E7, but S3 E8 is missing in both SD and HD.)

Frequent Visitor

What bothers me is the lack of response.  That means they're not interested in fixing things.  That makes me really question the value of the product.  The cost is acceptable if they deliver what they promise, but this lack of attention to product quality is lessening that value considerably.