Community Forum

Killing Eve Season 1

New Poster

Killing Eve Season 1

I don't understand why I can't watch season 1 on demand for FREE, it's saying I need to pay $2.99 per episode.  I am logged into my account, I get the AMCHD channel, why is it going to charge me?  Thanks for any help!    Pamela

New Poster

Re: Killing Eve Season 1

Xfinity / Comcast wants to squeeze every penny out of us so they charge us for season one because season 2 just came out.
New Poster

<Edited> but I found a solution..  I got Hulu for 1 month free and I am watching it for FREE <Edited> Then I will cancel Hulu.  I really want to cancel Xfinity from this earth, but around where I live, <Edited>  You know?  Prices are SKY HIGH, <Edited>!!!

Highlighted
Administrator

@Pammela63@zenooshInc & @pammie663,

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your questions here. Whether a show/series is available for free or for an additional fee is not dictated by Comcast. All costs are decided by the network. We recommend that if you are concerned about what episodes of Killing Eve are free and/or require an additional fee, that you contact the network directly.  Per their website (AMC.com/faq) AMC can be reached directly via email at amccustomerservice@amcnetworks.com

Thanks again for posting your question here. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!