Community Forum

Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

New Poster

Re: kendra kemerley 3 mile walk

No you can't, it doesn't show the workouts that we On Demand

New Poster

Re: Walking Fit at 50 with Kendra Kimberly

You may have other programs available for rent, but your free fitness programs that you have replaced are not that great

Regular Visitor

They don't care.

Frequent Visitor

They just tell me they were never there. Um, I beg to differ. I wish that "customer service " would provide some of said service & actually research it or get me to someone who can.
New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemerley

i exercised most everyday to Kendra. Her workouts are perfect for us older women. Do for all the monies I pay for Xfinity, please put the Kendra Kemerley videos back on.
New Poster

Please bring back 3 mile walk
New Poster

Kendra Kemerly Exercise Videos

Why does Comcast keep removing Kendra Kemerly videos from the exercise channel.  I use her videos at least twice a week.  Please provide access again.

Regular Visitor

Re: Kendra Kemerly Exercise Videos

Here is a corrected link to Kendra's "1 Mile Walk" On Demand video that I had posted earlier: https://tv.xfinity.com/entity/8165263164453851112 .  It did not work before because the link had included the period at the end of the sentence.  I am sorry for any inconvience.  Once again, you can search for her other videos at https://tv.xfinity.com , but you have to search by the title, in this case "1 Mile Walk".  Searching on "Kendra Kemerley" does not work as it is not part of the title.  You need to sign in to view videos, but if you check the "Keep me signed in" box you will not have to sign in every time you access it.

Regular Visitor

For some reason the link was still including the space and the period.  This should work, if not backspace over any trailing characters: https://tv.xfinity.com/entity/8165263164453851112

New Poster

Kendra Kemerley

What happened to the Fit at 50 catagory?  I used some of the instructors but mainly Kendra Kemerley.  Can you bring them back? 

Patiently waiting.

Bernadette

Regular Visitor

The other programs offered are not of the same levels as the walking fir. I am pushed to a good cardio workout with her different levels. Please...you own them...put then back on!!!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you so much this did work.  It's a pain having to stream on my laptop instead of enjoying it on my big screen TV, but it's better than nothing!  

New Poster

My husband and I have used Kendra Kemberly on demand for years and now it’s no longer available. Comcast please put it back on. Your other fitness videos do not target the people that Kendra’s did.
New Poster

Totally agree!

New Poster

Have been using these videos for months - great low impact exercises.  All of them disappeared at the end of May (when their time “expired”).  I recently noticed they were available on the iPad with updated expiration dates in 2020, but were still not available on On Demand through the cable box.  Called Comcast for explanation.  After multiple calls and over 2 hours on the phone, was just told that they were no longer available and that was the way it was.  And, by the way, the app on the iPad gives you a licensing error if you try to hook the output up to a TV because it thinks you are trying to copy the video.  What’s left on On Demand for low impact fitness is pretty useless.  I have had Comcast/Xfinity for a long time, but I am beginning to think it’s time to look elsewhere (are you listening to your customers?!?).

New Poster

I totally agree with you.  As soon as  my contract is up I will be looking for different options.  The only reason I kept the On Demand was for her workout videos.  The ones that they replaced them with are totally useless.  I agree, Comcast does not listen to customers.

New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemerely Walking Video No Longer Available

I couldn't agree more!  My daughter and I love working out to Kendra Kemerely Walk & Sculpt, 2 Mile Walk and 3 Mile Walk.  I was able to find the workouts on my Xfinity TV Go App, but I much rather enjoy watching the video on my flat screen TV.  BRING KENDRA KEMERELY BACK!!!!!

New Poster

THIS LINK WORKS TO KENDRA KEMERLEY'S ONE MILE WALK!! Thank you!!!

New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemerley walking workouts gone from my on-demand why ?

I've been checking for the return of awesome Kendra Kemerley exercise videos to my On Demand cable lineup, happy to see this morning that she has returned, not all of her videos but some of my favorites and a few new ones.
Thanks Xfinity for listening to us.
New Poster

Thanks for the update! I gave up always checking everyday.

New Poster

omg..i am.a but verklempt people!! they say when people organize they can get things DONE..you guys did it!

thanks so much h
Regular Visitor

YES!  Thank you Comcast so much for listening to your customers here and actually hearing how important this content had become in our lives.  I am so excited to hit my workout with KK this morning - yea!  Somewhere out there is the individual who made this decision to return these videos to the air and this thanks goes directly to them.  You made me feel like a valued customer today and I think that is how you run a successful business - one happy customer at a time.

Regular Visitor

Kendra Kemerly
Some of Kendra’s exercise fans mentioned that some of her exercises are now back for free On Demand in addition to some new ones. Well NONE of her exercises are back!! I’m furious!

New Poster

None of the Kendra Kemerley exercise videos are back. The only way to watch them is through the Xfinity Stream App. Search for the name of the exercise video, for example: “3 Mile Walk” “Walk and Sculpt,” etc. and you will find it. I have to watch it on my phone or laptop but it’s better than nothing!
Frequent Visitor

They are back on on demand under fitness categories, not all of them but some of thed better ones. I watched it this morning
Frequent Visitor

I had it on on demand this morning
New Poster

Yes... I stand corrected, I just saw these most of the 16 minute workouts are back. Unfortunately, my favorite Walk and Sculpt and 2 Mile Walk are not. Thank goodness I can still watch them on Xfinity Stream.
New Poster

Yes... I stand corrected, I just saw that most of the 16 minute workouts are back. Unfortunately, my favorite Walk and Sculpt and 2 Mile Walk are not. Thank goodness I can still watch them on Xfinity Stream.
Frequent Visitor

The cardio walk is a 2 mile that is pretty good
New Poster

Thanks! I’ve also found waking videos on YouTube, unfortunately none by Kendra Kemerley, but some really good one by Lisa Sansone, who used to be OnDemand Too via Exercise TV.
New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

This morning - June 25, 2018 I found Kendra back on Comcast - thank you, Comcast
New Poster

Yes, it's great! Thankful that Comcast brought her back.

Regular Visitor

Well did find some of Kendra’s exercises this morning. Thank you for letting me know they were under fitness because I’ve only been checking my Playlist which is where I always watched them. However, only 1 intermediate and 1 advanced exercises have returned. I would like to see more returned in these areas as well as Cathy Syphers work outs and I’m sure I’m not alone on this request. Come on Comcast, it’s time to take care of your loyal subscribers/viewers.

Frequent Visitor

I just left my comments at the link below. If we all take 5 minutes to do it, maybe we can get more of the workouts we like restored to the Fitness Workouts Network. I've been a Comcast customer for over 2 decades and I have found that if you are patient and reasonable, they will respond. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Regular Visitor

Thank you for the link. I did submit a message. 🤞

New Poster

I can't believe Kendra Kemerly's Walking workouts have been removed for Fitness On Demand.  I've been doing those workouts for as long as they've been on there.  I even suggested my doctor tell her patients about them.  Is there any chance of bringing them back?  They were the best!!!

New Poster

I feel the same!  Perfect workouts at home!!

Frequent Visitor

I see that the Kendra Krmerley workouts are back. Than you Comcast for listening to your loyal customers.
Frequent Visitor

Some are back under Fitness Categories
New Poster

Thank you for adding the Kendra Kemerley Fit at 50 workouts back in your OnDemand lineup. Just finished the cardio walk. Best workout I've had since they were removed!

Will you be adding the remaining Fit at 50 workouts to the listings?

New Poster

Kendra"s 1,2 and 3 mile workouts

Although Comcast brrought back a few free walking at 50 workouts of Kendra Kemerly's, can we get them to bring

back the 1,2 and 3 mile walking workouts.  They are so vital and useful and was primarily what I used. Small steps

right, hopefully Comcast will add them and a couple others thare aren't listed.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Kendra"s 1,2 and 3 mile workouts

I hope so too! The 3 mile was a little too advanced for me. However, I did the one mile and two mile versions. I do one or two of the 10-15 minute ones everyday. With osteoporosis it’s good to know I can get some weight bearing exercise without going out in bad weather. I hope they keep the programs beyond May 31, 2019
New Poster

Re: Kendra"s 1,2 and 3 mile workouts

Totally agree, haooy they brought her back, would be great if we got all of her videos

New Poster

Yes, Comcast, bring all her videos back!

New Poster

Recently  I had the pleasure of working with Allysa and she found out how I can get Kendra Kemerly's walking workouts. It's only available with a certain level of service. I switched to Select Double Play (which was about the same money as I was paying) $99.99. Now, when I go to On Demand, Life, I can scroll down to More Fitness and click on Walking Fit at Fifty and there are 18 different walks with Kendra for me to choose from.

All it took was Allysa taking the time to really investigate how to find it. It's employees like Allysa who restore my faith in large companies.

New Poster

Recently I had the pleasure of working with Allysa and she found out how I can get Kendra Kemerly's walking workouts. It's only available with a certain level of service. I switched to Select Double Play (which was about the same money as I was paying) $99.99. Now, when I go to On Demand, Life, I can scroll down to More Fitness and click on Walking Fit at Fifty and there are 18 different walks with Kendra for me to choose from.

All it took was Allysa taking the time to really investigate how to find it. It's employees like Allysa who restore my faith in large companies.

New Poster

Recently I had the pleasure of working with Allysa and she found out how I can get Kendra Kemerly's walking workouts. It's only available with a certain level of service. I switched to Select Double Play (which was about the same money as I was paying) $99.99. Now, when I go to On Demand, Life, I can scroll down to More Fitness and click on Walking Fit at Fifty and there are 18 different walks with Kendra for me to choose from.

Frequent Visitor

Lucky you.  I have Triple Play and I can access only 9 Kendra Kemerly videos.  

I thought I was getting several upgrades or at least two year access to HBO and a DVR when we changed to Triple Play.  Nope.  Apparently, I didn't ask the right questions.  I read the deal and thought Xfinity and Triple Play meant a DVR.  The deal did say HBO & Starz but it was such a hassle changing the phone over that I forgot to verify these.  

At least I have the basic Kendra Kemerly videos.  I'm grateful for that.