Community Forum

Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

New Poster

KENDRA KEMERLEY

I also exercise with kendra kemerley You can put this on the long list of why do I continue to be a comcast customer. Why were her workouts not newed?
Frequent Visitor

Kendra Kemerely Walking Video No Longer Available

My wife exercises daily to the Kendra Kemerely walking video.  It is perfect for her and she lost much weight due to exercising to a video she could do without hurting herself.  Comcast has now removed that from on demand.  WHY??????????????  You have not replaced that style walking video with anything like it.  I pay too much per month to keep Comcast.  Perhaps time to switch or cancel all together.  Please put it back as the wife is irate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Makes no sense to cancel.

New Poster

Re: kendra kemerley 3 mile walk

kmotionkoncepts.com  kendra kemerley web site you can stream from there

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Kendra Kemerely Walking Video No Longer Available

@DissatisfiedMe wrote: ... Kendra Kemerely walking video ... Comcast has now removed that from on demand ...

Comcast tries to brush it off as "Not our fault". See, for example, the reply by employee ComcastKenF in http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/Kendra-Kemerley-walking-workouts-gone-from-my-on-demand-why/m...:

We upload the content provided to us by the networks. For content requests, please visit: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

But on Kemerley's site at http://www.kmotionkoncepts.com/about.html, it says:

**COMCAST/XFINITY CUSTOMERS!  The On Demand workout series is NOT available for retail or on DVD.  Comcast owns the rights to all content.  You can view ALL On-Demand workouts online!

Which suggests that the "network" in question is . . . Comcast. Fans of this content may want to write to them using the Content Request link, and send a message to Kemerley via http://www.kmotionkoncepts.com/contact.html.

Admin1

Re: Walking Fit at 50 with Kendra Kimberly

Hi jgers47 -- I can understand your disappointment with Walking Fit being removed. We do have other fitness On Demand programs available by subscription though I understand the reluctance to pay for them. 

New Poster

I agree with your disappointment that the Fit at 50 is not longer available. The workouts were low impact, but challenging. The one walking program On Demand is not very long and definitely not challenging. Please bring the series back, it provides a very good workout.

New Poster

Re: why is Kendra Kemerley available on exfinity?

Yes! Please bring it back.

Frequent Visitor

I wrote a reply to your email. When I pressed post “authentication failed” and the message was gone. That’s sort of par for the course anymore with my Comcast email.
If I were paying $50.00 or even $100.00 a month I might consider paying extra. However, I switched to triple play which is a small fortune even with the “special” offer. I didn’t ask the right questions about what was included. I though it was free HBO and Starz for two years but, surprise, I was wrong. There was no HBO and, even more surprising to me, no DVR. So, no I don’t want to shell out more money. Also, even if I pay, the program I like isn’t available. None of the programs seem to be low impact aerobics. I liked that there were 10, 15, 25 minute programs. I could usually do one or two in the morning. I have osteoporosis and need to do weight bearing exercises every day. It was nice to know I could exercise in bad weather without leaving the house.
I hope I can find a DVD to purchase that will fill some of the void. I am going to actively look for alternatives.
New Poster

Why were the videos removed,,  most of us pay a couple hundred dollars a month .. now we need to pay extra.. not worth it..

Kendra and Michell Rogers removed..

maybe the dish or wow is the way to go.

New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemerley walking workouts gone from my on-demand why ?

Please restore the Kendra Kemerley walk and sculpt workouts

New Poster

i agree

Frequent Visitor

Thanks.  Already found that site and got no response to e-mail.  I blame Comcast....and they do not reply either.

New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

This is the only thing i watch on Xfinity.  How do we get it back?

Frequent Visitor

On Demand Fitness Categories Gone?

What happened to all the fitness videos on On Demand.  There is only one available under Weight Loss and there are no Walking Videos available any longer?  Many people who have arthritis issues rely on these workouts to stay fit!

Frequent Visitor

I also just found this out.  I depend on these low impact workouts for my daily exercise!

Frequent Visitor

I called Comcast, they told me they didn't know what I was talking about, those were never available On Demand. Sigh. Then they transferred me to security (?) Who told me to hang up, call back and basically bother someone else. Nice.
New Poster

that is horrible..they do not care about us at all....our only recourse is to fill on the suggestion form...further down on this thread...and maybe if enough people officially complain..
New Poster

Re: WHERE ARE THE FITNESS PROGRAMS!!!!

Xfinity this is the ONLY reason I have been a loyal customer, these exercise routines, especially Cathy Syphers and Michele Rogers. Please put them back!!!! I will have to go to Verizon and see if they have Cathy Syphers now. I would like a reply please.

New Poster

I want the videos back as well she was my favorite and used her videos a couple times a week nice low impact and loved her routines
Regular Visitor

Cardio Burn and 5 minutes Abs

What has happened to Cardio Burn with Kendra Kemberly?  Also 5 minute abs with Dave Sinclair?  All of sudden I cannot access these saved videos I use for my workout.  Now I'm getting a XRE-07003 error whenever I try to watch them.

New Poster

These were my daily workout as well-- I discovered them in January and I'm down 30 lbs! I feel like my security blanket just got ripped off.  What do we do?!?! How do we get them to bring these back?!

New Poster

Follow the link provided by the Comcast employee and submit a suggestion everyone PLEASE!! They've removed and restored this content in the past--let's get them to do it again!!!

New Poster

Re: WalkFit at 50

You can fill out a programming request form to ask that they reinstate it!  Hoping they do!!

New Poster

On Demand Exercises

What happed to all of the GOOD exercises On  Demand?  Xfinity removed all of the favorites such as Cathy Syphers, Kendra Kemerly, and Jill Coleman.  I was using them religiously on a daily basis. The remaining "Free" exercises are lame.  I do not want to purchase any exercise programs, either.  I already pay over $ 200.00 a month for Xfinity's services.    Please reinstate the old favorites.  I have read the forum posts and see that I am not the only one who is upset by the changes.  Please keep your customers happy, otherwise they will be going elsewhere.

Thank you. 

Regular Visitor

Re: WHERE ARE THE FITNESS PROGRAMS!!!!

Please bring d be able to at least have these back for free On Demand. Their replacements stink and those that are any good require a subscription, which increases our cost for Xfinity. 

Frequent Visitor

Here is response from Kendra Kemerely's Website.....

Thank you for your inquiry and sorry to hear that Comcast is no longer offering the workouts you have been enjoying as part of your fitness routine.

So you are aware, I do not have a partnership with Comcast. I worked for a production company years ago to create this video series. I do not own the rights nor do I have access to any of the content. Unfortunately, I do not have any DVDs to sell either.

All I can offer are some suggestions on where you can access various workouts beyond Comcast.

DVDS:

totalfitnessdvds.com

collagevideo.com

amazon.com

APPS/STREAMING/ONLINE:

Daily Burn (dailyburn.com)

Gaiam

Fitness Class (app)

ClassPass (app)

YouTube 

I hope you are able to find something that keeps you moving.

Best regards,

Kendra

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your inquiry and sorry to hear that Comcast is no longer offering the workouts you have been enjoying as part of your fitness routine.

So you are aware, I do not have a partnership with Comcast. I worked for a production company years ago to create this video series. I do not own the rights nor do I have access to any of the content. Unfortunately, I do not have any DVDs to sell either.

All I can offer are some suggestions on where you can access various workouts beyond Comcast.

DVDS:

totalfitnessdvds.com

collagevideo.com

amazon.com

APPS/STREAMING/ONLINE:

Gaiam

Fitness Class (app)

ClassPass (app)

YouTube 

Best regards,

Kendra

Frequent Visitor

Re: kendra kemerley 3 mile walk

DVDS:

totalfitnessdvds.com

collagevideo.com

amazon.com

APPS/STREAMING/ONLINE:

Gaiam

Fitness Class (app)

ClassPass (app)

YouTube 

Best regards,

Kendra

Frequent Visitor

DVDS:

totalfitnessdvds.com

collagevideo.com

amazon.com

APPS/STREAMING/ONLINE:

Gaiam

Fitness Class (app)

ClassPass (app)

YouTube 

Best regards,

Kendra

Regular Visitor

Not all workout videos are created equally - that is for sure.  There was something uniquely approachable about these.   They literally saved my life after a heart attack.  I can't believe that there is the possiblity, in this day and age, that I may never be able to workout with them again.  I've been studying up on how to "ditch cable".  If by July these aren't back on the air, I will be doing something I should have done years ago - albeit for Kendra's workout videos.  I won't miss cable television and they obviously won't miss me.

Frequent Visitor

When I called and they looked up my account it was "I see you've been a valued customer since 2002!" When I started complaining about this issue, I became a pain in their backside. We need this back, Please, Comcast!
Frequent Visitor

Comcast already gouges me for close to $300 a month.  I do not want to have pay more $ for less service.  

New Poster

Epic failure, Xfinity! These workout videos were great and free! I guess that’s the point. Time to consider making a change for real.
New Poster

Fitness Videos

Why are the Kendra Kemerly videos gone again?  They are the only videos that work for over 55 people who are at all athletic.  I have been checking out the other walking videos and they are totally useless.  Kendra Kemerly combines walking with weights and that is what I am looking for.  I use the 3 mile walk, the walk and scupt and the cardio one.  Now I have NOTHING!!!!!  HELP!!!!!

New Poster

Hello @comcastzach

It's not just the reluctance to pay - it's the fact that the fitness content that's left stinks.  And at $7/month or $84/year, the bad content is a big increase to the comcast bill.

Can't one of you comcast employees who's answered here bring this up to whoever makes the content decisions?  You've got a lot of unhappy people, and from what i can tell, most are in the upper brackets of comcast revenue. 

Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

New Poster

Yesterday I went and bought new free weights to get ready for my fave Kendra and her 3 mike walk. I was devastated as I sat and scrolled. I only see 27 workouts all for beginners. Where are the workouts??? I am so sick about it. I tried searching YouTube and her workouts aren’t there. Now what do I do? This is the dumbest move Xfinity has made and I’m glad my 2 years is up next month!
New Poster

Agreed! I really enjoyed Kendra’s walking exercises. I had done the 2 mile one and felt it was a very good work out for me. Was working to get to the 3 mile walk. Please bring them back!

New Poster

I have also called and went online with a "chat" to complain.  The rep acts like they are sorry and will work to restore the videos, but I believe that is now not true.  Comcast...you all need to

get it together and bring back the free fitness videos..Cathy Syphers, Jill Coleman, Michelle Rogers, Robert Jones, Kendra.   I have been doing all of their videos for years.  Shame on Comcast for removing this.

New Poster

It's not just that you want us to pay for fitness videos.  It is that you offer NOTHING anytthing like the Kendra Kemerly videos for 50 and over that are at all challenging.  I know you can put them back as these videos were produced for Comcast and are owned by Comcast. Please do so ASAP. You owe it to us.  Thank you.

Regular Visitor

Re: KENDRA KEMERLEY

@scorn1 wrote:
I also exercise with kendra kemerley You can put this on the long list of why do I continue to be a comcast customer. Why were her workouts not renewed?

I agreed.  It might be time to leave Comcast behind.

New Poster

Kendra Kemerley

Why has Walking Fit at Fifty (Kendra Kemerely) been removed.  My undetstanding is theprogram was exclusive to Xfinity/Comcast so these workouts are not available elsewhere.  Please BRING THEM BACK!

New Poster

I don't know if this is the correct way to post, but I've tried the new free "fitness category" videos and am sorely missing Kendra's walking workouts. Just saying.

New Poster

Yeah, I have the whole exfinity package, and suddenly the one feature that I actually get value from is gone
New Poster

I totally agree with you.  I found her workout a few years ago.  They are great for people over 50 for any level that you may be at.  When I first got on demand they offered great free programs.  Now if you notice their  movies are terrible.  Most of them have green tomato ratings.  Got used to that and don't really care, but, when they took off Kendra and replaced her with such yuck free fitness videos I have become beyond disappointed.  I will also look for alternate ideas for cable & internet if they don't bring her back.  Over the years all Comcast has done is increased pricing and taken aways good programs only to be replaced by things we don't want.

New Poster

Totally agree!

New Poster

When will the Kendra Kimberley walking videos be available again?

When will the Kendra Kemberley videos be available again?

New Poster

What happened to all the fitness/exercise videos?? Bring them back.

New options are not comprehensive....all beginner.  Please respond as to the status of that programming.  One of the last things that keeps me with Xfinity...

New Poster

kendra kennerly walking programs

Why have the Kendra Kennerly walking programs been removed from on demand?  Please put them back -- OR -- get another set of walking programs for users to follow.

thanks

New Poster

Return Kendra Kennelly walking programs to on demand

Why have the Kendra Kennerly walking programs been removed from on demand?  Please put them back -- OR -- get another set of walking programs for users to follow.

thanks

Regular Visitor

I too had been a daily user of the Kendra Kemerley On Demand walking video series.  So I want to add my voice to this forum too.  Kendra's videos were easier to follow than most others.  It seems that the trend with On demand is that free videos are being removed and pay videos are being added.  Not only with fitness videos, but with TV shows and movies too.

I already added my voice to the Web site for content requests given earlier:  https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/.  I encourage everyone to use it in addition to posting here.

In the meantime, you can stream the exact same videos as from On Demand by going to Comcast's Web site .  Here is a link to her One Mile Walk video:: https://tv.xfinity.com/entity/8165263164453851112.  You can search for her other videos there, but you have to search by the title, in this case "1 Mile Walk", "Kendra Kemerley" does not work.