Community Forum

Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

Frequent Visitor

Re: Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

Ok, it’s been 4 months since Xfinity removed the best exercises they had to offer.  It’s time to bring them back!!   For what cable, phone and internet services costs their customers, they should have never been removed.  Also, it would be nice to have all premium channels, Netflix, and etc. included in the basic price if you are paying for all three of these services.

Regular Visitor

Re: Walking Fit at 50 with Kendra Kimberly

After what we pay I'm not about to pay 15 dollars more a month

New Poster

Ditto

New Poster

Thanks so much...I'll check again.

New Poster

Ditto.

Frequent Visitor

When I stream the "1 Mile Walk" video on my PC, I hear the audio fine, but the video is jumpy.  This occurs with the "3 MIle Walk" video too.  Does anyone else experience this?

This did not happen when I first started watching the video in the summber, but it started and has continued for the past several months.  This happens on two different Windows systems using IE and Firefox and I have high speed Internet.  This does not happen with other Wweb sites.  So the common factor is Comcast's Web site.

New Poster

I agree with all the people asking why are Kendra Kemerley Walk at 50 videos gone? Her videos are the only ones for the older generation. With the amount we pay for Comcast they should keep the content we want. Bring back all of her videos!

New Poster

Totally agree!

New Poster

This is nuts we want her back Xfinity!!’nn
Contributor

Some of them are there. If you have the newer system with the voice control on the remote, go to On Demand. Go over to the right eight categories to Life. Go down seven lines. The first picture is Biggest Loser. The next picture is the Walking fit at 50. It’s not all of them. I miss the one mile walk but it’s some.
Regular Visitor

Unfourtunatly I miss more than just Kendra I also miss Cathy Syphers and Roger and the belly dancer lady there was just alot of quality workouts! I would tell EVERYBODY about how awesome comcast on demand was. NOT ANYMORE! 

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity customers just had their cost for services increased, but received nothing in return. All were asking for is the return of Kendra Kemmerly, Cathy Syphers and other workouts that were previously available. From my understanding, Xfinity owns the rights to these videos. Therefore, to cost to them is $0.00!

Frequent Visitor

Sometime between the time I complained about jumpy Kendra Kemerley videos (Nov. 2018) and now, the problem was fixed.  I don't know why, whether it was my complaint here, my feedback through the video itself, or Comcast found it themselves.  In any case, I can now watch Kendra without that annoying distraction. 

Frequent Visitor

So glad Xfinity/Comcast is listening to its customers. Bringing back more of Kendra Kemerley exercises and fixing customers “bug” is a good start. Hopefully, the company will continue to listen to it’s customers complaint and move foraward is making sure their satisfaction is met. 

Thanks Xfinity/Comcast.

Regular Visitor

Where are the rest of the Fit at 50 workouts? There are only a few remaining today while last week almost all of the walking videos were available. Please bring them all back. I use them daily.

Frequent Visitor

I agree with you 100%.  I was estatic yesterday when I saw that they brought back Cathy Syphers workouts. However, in exchange they took off Kendra Kemerley 2 mile walk, cardio burn and a few others. Why does Comcast play these silly games with its customers.  Just keep them all on and available!!!

Official Employee

Hey All, thanks for your feedback. ​On Demand content is provided by the network. Availability, pricing, and broadcast are subject to their discretion.​

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

I thought Comcast owned the videos.
Stop playing games with long-time users. You jack the price and provide less content.
Highlighted
New Poster

I totally agree with you. I'm 60 years old and her workouts are perfect for me. I can't do those other workouts, they are for young people. We pay over $300 a month for the triple play and I think we deserve more for our money. Those workouts were "free" for us to watch. A lot of the others you have to pay extra for. Bring them all back. My favorite still has not been put back in her line up.

New Poster

It's pretty obvious that there are a lot of people who want these videos put back in the line up. Not everyone who misses them knows this forum exists to complain. Would it really be such a big deal to put them all back? I could understand if they were replaced with updated videos of the same content but they haven't been. They are the only videos for workouts for the older generations.

Official Employee

Hello all, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! The programming availability, pricing, and broadcast features are subject to the network's discretion. We do understand your concerns and I will absolutely be getting your feedback passed along as well. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!