Community Forum

Is there a board/list for missing on demand episodes? Shield s5 e6 missing, eps 3,4,5 and 7 are ok

New Poster

Is there a board/list for missing on demand episodes? Shield s5 e6 missing, eps 3,4,5 and 7 are ok

There appear to be numerous instances of on demand episodes missing, so many that there should be a quick/easy way to report them instead of posting in a forum and hoping Comcast monitors it and fixes the issue.  Agents of Shield season 5 (current) episode 6 is not available on demand, but episodes 3,4,5 and 7 are all available.

I understand it's often the Networks who want to charge for shows (FX is a prime example, they want a subscription to watch their shows without commercials), and sometimes the networks won't offer previous seasons, or episodes more than a month or two old.  But when one random episode is missing when all the episodes around it are available?  -  That's comcasts fault.  It would be a lot less annoying if there was an easy way to report it AND it got fixed reliably.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Is there a board/list for missing on demand episodes? Shield s5 e6 missing, eps 3,4,5 and 7 are

I don't have the answer as to whether or not there is a central place to report missing episodes, but yes, there should be ... it would be nice.  I reported some missing/mixed up X-Files episodes about a week ago, and have seen many other such complaints, and there's been no response.  IDK if anyone from Comcast is even monitoring such requests/complaints here anymore. "On Demand" is a pretty big category, so with no subcategories and no structure within it, my guess is no.  It'd just be too hard for them to follow everything.  They used to, but I get the impression they consider this to be strictly a user forum now.  If you want any hope st action, probably better off calling them by phone.  Not that there's any guarantee that will get missing eps fixed either. 

How about it, Comcast?  Show us you're listening. Create a central On Demand Missing Episodes board.  Oh yeah, and then actually do something about fixing them.

Admin1

Re: Is there a board/list for missing on demand episodes? Shield s5 e6 missing, eps 3,4,5 and 7 a...

Hi beanman58 -- We are aware of the issue with this episode. To be clear, this is not a Comcast issue. We had a an issue with having this episode delivered to us by ABC. We are currently working with ABC to have this redelivered to us. 

While we don't have a centralized board for On Demand issues, we do monitor these boards and work to resolve any reported On Demand issues. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Is there a board/list for missing on demand episodes? Shield s5 e6 missing, eps 3,4,5 and 7 a...

Nice to know someone is actually "out there" and listening, ComcastZach.  

Smiley Happy  Now, any luck with my question about X-Files episodes being mixed up (shown under the wrong titles within seasons), and some episodes even missing Completely?  It was posted on Jan. 10, several days before this question, but still hasn't got a Comcast reply.  Another customer has now confirmed the same problem with earlier seasons on the thread.  Even a "we're aware of it, we're working on it" would be a nice gesture ... 

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/X-Files-Season-9-episodes-all-mixed-up/td-p/3031136

Admin1

TARDISToni -- I reviewed the episodes listed however I wasn't able to find them missing or playing a different episode. Can you confirm if this issue is still present and list any issues you're seeing please?

New Poster

I'm also noticing 1 episode of Babylon 5 missing, S1E21. It's preventing me from purchasing the season.
New Poster

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger s1e3 should have been up after it aired 6/14/18. Episodes 1,2,4 ( aired 6/21) are all up
New Poster

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger s1 e3 is finally up, but only in had. I know, shock, but some us still don't have hd boxes