Community Forum

IZombie season 5 eps 1-4 missing on On Demand?

Frequent Visitor

IZombie season 5 eps 1-4 missing on On Demand?

I missed the premier date of season 5 of IZombie this year and am trying to catch up but for some reason the first 4 episodes aren't showing up on On Demand or Xfinity stream,  it starts with episode 5.  Episodes 6 and 7 are also missing. Is there any way I can watch them?

Official Employee

Re: IZombie season 5 eps 1-4 missing on On Demand?

Hi there, dovegirl. 

I want to pull up your account to take a look at if any communications regarding On Demand has been made in your area. 

A lot of times, certain episodes are only available certain time. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: IZombie season 5 eps 1-4 missing on On Demand?

I am glad I was able to clear up the On Demand process of cycling through certain episodes. Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer and for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!