Community Forum

History Channel On Demand - Project Blue Book - Episode 3 Not Available to View in Philadelphia PA

New Poster

History Channel On Demand - Project Blue Book - Episode 3 Not Available to View in Philadelphia PA

Hello Comcast. Can you please resolve this issue. Thanks.
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: History Channel On Demand - Project Blue Book - Episode 3 Not Available to View in Philadelphia

Not just Philly, I can confirm. (650 miles away.). Ep 3 missing for both SD and HD on non-X1 box. (Missing from ‘Search’ as well.)
Official Employee

Re: History Channel On Demand - Project Blue Book - Episode 3 Not Available to View in Philadelph...

Greetings, stan27 and ForrestS! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that this episode is missing at this time. I know it can be frustrating watching a series out of order. The networks do control the licensing on what we have on demand. You can find out more information from https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/channel-availability-faqs. However, if you would like me to look further into this feel free to send me a PM with your first and last names so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: History Channel On Demand - Project Blue Book - Episode 3 Not Available to View in Philadelph...

As there have been no new comments in quite some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope the information we were able to provide answered all your concerns, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!