Community Forum

Hells Kitchen On Demand

New Poster

Hells Kitchen On Demand

Where is Season 18 Episode 6 of Hells Kitchen? It normally shows up every Friday, and it has still not appeared.
Expert

Re: Hells Kitchen On Demand

@Ablaksley2 wrote:
Where is Season 18 Episode 6 of Hells Kitchen? It normally shows up every Friday, and it has still not appeared.

The owners of shows sometimes hold back certain episodes from playing on On Demand. They may wish to replay it on the normal network channel before adding it to On Demand. They ultimately have control on where any episode is played.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I hate it too.  It does no good to complain to Comcast because they will blame it on the network. They told me I had to contact the network to complain.

In my opinion, Comcast and the networks negotiate terms and agreements for this service, They (Comcast) should negotiate more on behalf of their customers, not the network. If the network doesn't want to play, don't show their programs at all. That's the way I feel.

By the way, just to let you know, for right now you can go online to Fox.com and watch the latest episode without waiting for it to show on On Demand. It's free for the time being. I find you can do this with a lot of shows. I pay almost $200.00 for a service and I still have to go online to watch what I want. On Demand started out good, no commercials, able to watch the next day, now, not so much.

New Poster

Comcast has control, they just choose not to excersise it.