Community Forum

Hallmark channel is not available OnDemand

New Poster

Hallmark channel is not available OnDemand

why is the Hallmark Channel not available OnDemand- also Comcast is not a provider in the Hallmark Channel App so I am not permitted to watch any Hallmark Movies - please add Hallmark to OnDemand and Comcast as a provider on the App - very annoyed with Comcast right now
New Poster

Re: Hallmark channel is not available OnDemand

What is up with Hallmark Channel ??? It used to be "On Demand" Now if I miss a show I'm just totally out of luck. Not even on the Hallmark applicatin can I watch what I want because COMCAST/Xfinity are NOT a listed provider. This is SO WRONG on SO MANY LEVELS. Smiley Sad 

New Poster

Download the Xfinity To Go all. It has Hallmark On Demand.
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your help in this.  I love Home and Family and am not able to watch it all the time and don't really want to record it all the time.  This will be helpful. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks so much for your help! No one at Comcast has a clue! If it's not in their manual they don't know it!
New Poster

Thank you for the tip about Xfinity To Go application. However, that still doesn't do me a lick of good for seeing past episodes on my television ON Demand. There are those of us that do not use our mobile devices for watching television shows. I still want to know how to get them on my television. OR does this application work on my laptop OR a laptop version available?

Many thanks!

Tctsco
New Poster

I too am dissapointed that Hallmark and the Mallmark Movies and Mysteries are not available On Demand. They are two of our favorite channels.

Regular Visitor

Keep calling 1-800-COMCAST and tell them to put a complaint in or a "ticket" in.

New Poster

I just tried to get to the last episode of the season for The Good Witch. The episode is listed but the links are broken.  It also says that it will not be available after 4/21/2015. It wasn't even available yesterday, so there is a 24 hour window to watch it and we can't get to it .... Highly disappointed... 

Just checked with my cell phone and I can get to the episode there. These should be available to us on desktop/laptop as well...