Community Forum

HBO GO stopped working

New Poster

HBO GO stopped working

I am unable to authenticate HBO Go from today.It had worked till last Sunday.

The issue is there in my Apple TV, iPad and also the browser in my PC. Basically when trying to aauthenticate, I choose XFinity from list of providers, and then when I login ,instead of redirecting back to HBO, a comcast page opens with options to add HBO. I have HBO as part of my internet package; and dont have any TV equipment at home.

I have seen other people in these forumns have the same issue. I spoke with a customer service rep on chat, but they could not even understand the issue, forget resolving it.

Can someone from comcast help me troubleshoot this, in some instances a deep system refresh or signal was used to resolve, but the cs rep had no idea :-(

New Poster

Re: HBO GO stopped working

I had the same issue, and it has gone unresolved!

@rrahut wrote:

I am unable to authenticate HBO Go from today.It had worked till last Sunday.

The issue is there in my Apple TV, iPad and also the browser in my PC. Basically when trying to aauthenticate, I choose XFinity from list of providers, and then when I login ,instead of redirecting back to HBO, a comcast page opens with options to add HBO. I have HBO as part of my internet package; and dont have any TV equipment at home.

I have seen other people in these forumns have the same issue. I spoke with a customer service rep on chat, but they could not even understand the issue, forget resolving it.

Can someone from comcast help me troubleshoot this, in some instances a deep system refresh or signal was used to resolve, but the cs rep had no idea :-(