Community Forum

HBO- From the Earth to the Moon not on demand?

Contributor

HBO- From the Earth to the Moon not on demand?

HBO said it is putting its 6 part doc From Earth to the Moon on demand July 15th- but I dont see it when I go on comcast on demand under hbo? Anyone find it?!

Official Employee

Re: HBO- From the Earth to the Moon not on demand?

art3, I was able to locate From the Earth to the Moon on demand via HBO via my X1 DVR. Can you recheck on your end? 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

I dont have x1. just the digital cable box-300 channels and on demand hbo , showtime etc. 

Official Employee

art3, oh OK cool. Ever consider upgrading to the X1 platform? The UI is pretty awesome and easy to use and you could even use our Emmy award-winning voice remote! Check it out more here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-tv-on-the-x1-platform

In the meantime, let's take a close at your box to make sure there are no errors there. If not, we'll reach out to the OnDemand team that works with our legacy equipment. 

I'll follow up with you in our current private message thread. 

Ken  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

still doesnt show up on my hbo ondemand on my xfinity at home-ugh

Official Employee

Hello, art3. I apologize to hear you are still having the issues with 'From the Earth to the Moon' not showing up. I would like to look further into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employee

Hello, art3. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.