Community Forum

Fox news

vavolinda
New Poster

Fox news

Why did you take Fox news off demand? Then you left ALL OTHER NEWS PROGRAMS ON.  You left ABC.CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC.  Am I not allowed to watch what I want, or just what to say I can watch. As a public comcany, you are a disgrace. We pay for cable to watch what we want. It is not your job to tell me what to watch.

andyross
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Fox news

More than likely it's Fox that pulled it. With the networks moving more and more to their own paid streaming packages, it's likely that the traditional OnDemand will slowly disappear over the next year or two.

Harry3667
Contributor

andyross -- Keeping in mind the subscriber's concern at losing Fox News OnDemand....I'd also like to address the fact that while interest in older viewers -- aka PAYING CUSTOMERS -- isn't necessarily a priority with Comcast or Xfinity or other entertainment providers, I wish it was still important.  OnDemand has been a treasure for subscribers, especially in income limits and living areas where all these new streaming features aren't readily available.  We've stated any number of times how OnDemand, in many ways, often provides more service to us than the regular scheduled channels.  I hope Comcast/Xfinity won't be getting rid of OnDemand as soon as you've mentioned.  It really will be a big loss for many.

baz123
Regular Contributor

I've had Comcast cable for yrs. and my system has never had FOX News on its ON DEMAND line up, but I can watch ABC, CNN, MSNBC, HLN, BBC and all the others whenever I want. 🤔

Many FOX News programs can be found on their website a few hours after they air or, at least by the next day.